Contact Form 7 - Pipedrive CRM - Integration
Contact Form 7 Pipedrive CRM Integration
is a Pipedrive CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Contact Form 7
forms directly to your Pipedrive CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity to the specified account in Pipedrive CRM, together with additional data.
- Integrate your `Contact Form 7` forms with Pipedrive CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity.
- When creating a deal/activity, a person and an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Supports `utm` params in `URL`.
- Supports uploaded files.
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Compatible with `Contact Form 7 Multi-Step Forms`. (when configuring, you need to fill in the fields with all the steps in the last form).
- Integrate unlimited `Contact Form 7` forms.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
== Changelog ==
= 1.9.1 =
Fixed: `created_by_user_id` activity field is no longer used, its value is set automatically.
Fixed: pipedrive date format.
= 1.9.0 =
Feature: Support for uploaded files.
= 1.8.1 =
Feature: Add `note` to a `person` - for type `Person & Organization`.
= 1.8.0 =
Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default).
Feature: populate the value of the select and multiselect field from the form field.
= 1.7.0 =
Feature: Send crm by cron.
= 1.6.0 =
Feature: Support for `GA Client ID`.
= 1.5.0 =
Feature: Added compatibility `Contact Form 7 – Success Page Redirects`.
= 1.4.1 =
Fixed: special mail tags support.
= 1.4.0 =
Feature: Create a `deal` and `activity` together.
= 1.3.0 =
Feature: Support for `activity`.
= 1.2.0 =
Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL`.
= 1.1.0 =
Feature: Support for multi pipeline.
Feature: Add `note` to a `deal`.
= 1.0.0 =
Initial public release